Increase Business to Business Interactions on Facebook
For many businesses, marketing isn’t just about getting consumers to buy their products: it’s also about getting other businesses to work with them or hire them. Plans for marketing to businesses can, in some cases, be just as successful with the same strategies used for marketing to consumers, but you’ll need to adjust your tactics if you want to captivate your target market. Here are a few tips for what changes you do and don’t need to make when marketing toward businesses on Facebook:
1. Make high-quality displays of your professionalism and capabilities. Videos and images are the best options available for getting an interested client to look deeper. Your videos should provide quality, voiced-over tours of your services or products. For images, hire a skilled graphic design company like Visual Artistics to provide the best representation of your brand possible.
2. Make good use of the Like button by directly reminding and encouraging visitors to Like your page. Likes are highly attractive and often followed by other users; if a client business likes your page, similar businesses will be intrigued and will probably follow it to your page. This is a great way to get new clients.
3. Link to your official web page. Successful Facebook campaigns can generate huge amounts of additional traffic.
1. Think you can get away with a lower frequency of updates and still be successful. The more often you post new comments, images, and content for your fans, the more often they’ll come back—and the more opportunities they’ll have to press that Like button.
2. Relegate Facebook to the unpaid intern. This is a serious part of your serious business!
Facebook is a powerful tool for any marketing campaign, but don’t forget to include other social media like Digg and Twitter in your business-to-business efforts.Tags: artistics, Brand, Business, Company, Consumer, Digg, Facebook, Graphic Design, Market, Marketing Campaign, Products, Social Media, Target Market, Twitter
Say, “Hello!” to V.A, he's the monkey behind the writing!
We have considered V.A to be part of our team since our conception. Besides being a fun thing to do, we feel he appropriately personifies the qualities that Visual Artistics people demonstrate daily. Like the monkey, we are well known for our smart ingenuity and being the kings (and queens) of the jungle.
There is no monkeying around with your marketing at Visual Artistics. Our team members harness the most positive character traits that the monkey is well reputed for having. The wisdom and supremacy of the monkey in its natural environment is passed on to you, our customers, via the monkey mania we apply to each and every valued piece of work.